Monday, March 14, 2022

The Severance Packet

Severance package came in on Friday while I was gone. And I didn't  even think about it all weekend. Aside from a pulled muscle, I came home pretty relaxed. Now, it's Tuesday morning and the house is quiet. In anticipation, I pulled the tab and opened the packet.

Oh my Lord, now I know why folks talk about having a lawyer look it over. I just looked at the first page and realized I wasn't quite enough  awake to dive into it. So I  put everything back into the envelope until after my second cup of coffee and a shower. And I know just the lawyer to take it to, though I'm sure he's going to ask me if I'm concerned about anything in particular and I have no clue what to tell him. LOL.

I'll keep you posted. Thanks for visiting, and reading. Feel free to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment